Psalm 37:4-6

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010! A brand new year and a brand new decade! God continues to be so faithful to our family and--in the words of my favorite Chris Tomlin song--how can I keep from singing his praise? We start the new year looking forward to having one or two new members added to our family through adoption--hopefully this year.

I finally decided to join the realms of blogland. We'll see how consistent I am. My pre-apologies to those who hope for frequent postings from me. I love to read others blogs, but I wonder at the time they have to post epic musings several times a day as well as work, play and raise families! This will be a "whenever I get a chance" blog. Another warning: I may ramble, misspell and sound confusing on occasion as this blog is mostly for my own journaling and memory-keeping purposes. I'm hoping to use this blog as a recounting of God's faithful work in our lives and as a way to remember lessons learned.

May you be blessed by stopping by--and may God bless you and yours in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment